Social Icons

Thankful

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I am an incredibly lucky person to have all these wonderful things in my life, I am grateful for them every single day, but in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I wanted to give them each an extra thank you!

My fiancĂ© and best friend, Joe. I am so lucky to have already found someone I want to spend my life with. He is the most amazing person I've ever known, and couldn't ask for anyone better. It feels amazing knowing I have this person who loves me as much as I love them, who I can be 100% myself around, and who is my home.



My family. Although we might not always get along, and they sometimes drive me crazy, it's wonderful knowing that they will always have my back and be there for me when I need them. I have a very loving family, and I'm thankful for that.



Nic. I talked about it more here, but I love this little girl so much. She is such an amazing companion and never fails to brighten up my days.


Every day things that not everyone has, and I sometimes take advantage of, like food, clean water, a roof over my head, and warm clothes.


And all the other little things in life I'm thankful for: Friends, blogging, books, my pen pals, Netflix, bows, my crazy niece and nephew, dresses, my iPhone, sunshine, wedding planning, music, tattoos, my camera, equal-marriage rights expanding, animals, Disneyland, grilled cheese sandwiches, bubble baths, my car, technology, frozen yogurt, snow, beaches, art, green apples, holidays, I could go on forever!
















What are you thankful for? I hope you all have the happiest of Thanksgivings, Friends! 

1 comment: