Social Icons

Thanksgiving Festivities

Thursday, November 28, 2013

We just got home from another lovely Thanksgiving hosted by my older sisters. This is one of my favorite holidays (after Christmas, of course!) because it's so nice to be able to be with your whole family and remember everything you are thankful for. Plus the food is always amazing! I had a wonderful day surrounded by the people I love.

After dinner we thought about doing some Black Friday shopping, but decided there was nothing out there worth crowed stores and pushy people. Today should be about family and being thankful for what you already have. Then you can start the crazy shopping later ;)

Anyway, here are a couple photos I took of tonight, and I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!



















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!