Social Icons

Pictures of Sunday

Sunday, November 3, 2013


Am I the only one who is completely shocked it's November?! I feel like this year has gone by so quickly, and so many crazy things happened. Now that this month is here, the events in my life are going to be non stop for a while. In two weeks, my older sister will be getting married, then there's Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, wedding dress shopping beginning of January (along with all other wedding planning events before June) then in March my cousin is getting married, my birthday in April, Joe's birthday in May, then mid June will be our big day!! 

I am SO looking forward to all the exciting things coming up, and want to enjoy every second of it, because I've been told by multiple people how fast it all goes by. For now, I just am really enjoying these perfect fall days. Here are a few photos from our lazy Sunday. Sorry about the low quality, they were all taken on my iPhone :)












2 comments:

  1. Haha, those condom containers crack me up! Way to carry them and have a sense of humour about it :)

    Suzanne
    A Coin For the Well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah that store had a lot of funny stuff like that, I had to take a photo!

      Delete