Social Icons

Currently

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Excited about: Redoing my blog completely! I spent some time thinking about it and came to the conclusion that it was time for an all new blog design. And I actually hired someone professional to do it this time instead of trying to do it all on my own! I'm so excited to see how it turns out, and for you to see it too, so keep your eyes out for something completely new, should be up and running in a week or two!

Working: At a brand new job I just got! I haven't been working since a couple months before the wedding, trying to focus on all of that, and it feels good to be working again and helping out more. I'm working at a really cute little cosmetics boutique downtown and am loving it so far. I've never worked at a locally-owned business before and it's so much nicer than a big corporate place. So even though I really miss the whole crazy wedding time, it feels nice to be back to a normal routine again.

Loving: Having a new-born niece! Amelia is the absolute sweetest little thing I have ever seen, and I really love spending time with her. There are few things better in this world than the feel and smell of a fresh little baby.

Reading: I'm not really working on any big novels at the moment (suggestions please!) but I'm enjoying a book called The Bridesmaids by Eimear Lynch. This book was given to me by Birch Box for being a "Birch Blogger." It's part of their monthly book club they're doing. But this book is really fun. It's a collection of funny and cute little stories from real-life bridesmaid situations. Because I just got married, I'm really enjoying reading other people's silly stories from weddings. If you like reading true stories like this, I recommend this book!

Happy about: My best friend Katie just got engaged! Her now fiancé is in the military and came here for a week to visit when he popped the question. I'm so glad I finally got to meet him and can't wait to help her plan a wedding! She was such an amazing friend when I was planning mine, so I'm happy I get to return the favor soon! Something funny, too, our engagement rings are really similar! Completely coincidentally! We laughed when we realized that, thinking they would have special power when put together (they don't) but it's a really cool thing and I'm so, so happy for her!

Planning: On finally continuing on my sleeve. I know I've said that a few times already, but I'm really wanting to get going already! I feel pretty set on everything I want to get done, and have gotten a ton of advice and opinions from friends, so I'm feeling good to go! It's now just a matter of having enough money and time to get it all done close together. I don't want to spread out the process over a long period of time, so I'm hoping soon I'll be able to get started!

What are you currently up to? Whatever it is, I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday!

Currently posts inspired by Danielle at Sometimes Sweet.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!