Social Icons

Party in the USA

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8
I love the 4th of July so much! Warm weather, BBQs, swimming, fireworks, such a fun day to celebrate summer and our country. It's actually been a little bit cooler and cloudy here lately (boo!) so I probably won't be swimming, even though I love that one piece from ModCloth! But I'll be heading to my sister's that day for a barbecue and to see the family, which is always fun! And since I'm always about dressing all out for holidays, I'll be in my America attire, although I wish I new about that hot dog shirt sooner! Anyways, I hope you all have a fabulous and safe Fourth! 

1 comment:

  1. I ordered a american flag phone case a week ago and the 4th is already over lol. It comes Wednesday! Ah well, its still a cute case to have. xx
    -Darianne | She Wrote Today

    ReplyDelete