Social Icons

Our Happy Fourth

Saturday, July 5, 2014


Yesterday was a really wonderful first-holiday-as-husband-and-wife. Like every other holiday, we dressed very festive and spent the day with family. I even made my very first homemade apple pie (it was okay.. haha) and we went to Sonic to have hot dogs before a BBQ at my sister's house. It was really nice hanging out with the whole family and enjoying the pre-monsoon weather. Then, Emma came to our house after with us to play with sparklers, which was actually a ton of fun!

I really like days like yesterday, because they're a nice reminder that even the simplest days with family, good food, and watching your grandparents take their very first jello shot (hehe) can be the most fun. I really hope your Fourth of July was a good one, too!





















1 comment:

  1. I love your outifs, where you you buy your navy shorts & pants ?

    ReplyDelete