Social Icons

Links to Love

Tuesday, December 10, 2013


I decided it was time for me to jump on the bandwagon of links posts. I see so many of them from blogs I love, and think it's such a perfect way to keep all the things I'm discovering around the world wide web and share them with you!

So here we go...

Loving this clutch from ModCloth.

30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken.

Can't wait to see this movie!

Kind of need these pajama pants from Anthro.

I really want to make and decorate sugar cookies with my niece and nephew soon!

How cute are all of these berets from Lala Magic.

This is such a great gift guide, everything is homemade!

Love these super simple white stockings.

Ever her laundry room is amazing!

12 Christmas movies on Netflix that don't suck.

Go check out my friend Tiffany's new Youtube channel.

These gift tags are super cute, and free to download and print!

Mini caramel apples, yum!

I seriously love everything in this shop!

100 Notable Books of 2013.

And speaking of books, how cool is this book Christmas tree?!

Obsessed with all the gorgeous wedding invitations on this site.

And lastly, go enter to win my Holiday Giveaway, ends Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my gift guide! This list is full of so many awesome things!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete