Social Icons

Links to Love

Friday, December 27, 2013




Definitely want to start on this reading list.

A girl undergoes animal testing procedures to show what animals must endure in cosmetic testing labs. Heartbreaking.

Click here to learn more about fighting animal testing.

Really enjoyed Google's Here's to 2013 video.

Tips for improving posture. I need to work on this one!

How to make sure your new year's resolutions stick.

I really want to attend this workshop in March, who wants to come with me?!

Love keeping up on these monthly calendar desktop backgrounds.

I want all of these kids toys for myself! Especially this one!

I got this camera bag for Christmas and I am obsessed!

Can't wait for Girls season three! Anyone else excited?

2013 Pop Culture in One Illustration.

What are your thoughts on a plus-size Barbie Doll?

Such a simple and adorable print.

Why Every Trend Is for Every Body.

That's all I've got for now, hope you have a wonderful weekend!

                                                                                  

2 comments:

  1. I loved the Every Trend for Every Body piece- and was pleasantly surprised to find it on Cosmo! I used to work in clothing retail and coached by my manager to direct customers towards clothing that "flattered their body," which always made me feel so uncomfortable. I wanted women to feel beautiful and comfortable in whatever they chose to wear. Glad that *someone* in the industry feels the same way. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! Trends shouldn't be limited to one body shape!

      Delete