Social Icons

A Look Back at 2013

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Wow. 2013 was quite a year. It was a year of big changes, love, and growing, lots of growing. It was the year I got engaged and experienced the most wonderful feeling in the world, the feeling of love so intense I couldn't imagine life without this person. Too cheesy? Sorry :) It was a year of so many big changes and so many wonderful events. It was a year of lessons and learning. It was a year of really getting to know my true self, and accepting it 100%. 

2013 is a year I want to remember forever, and to make sure of that, here are some of the highlights.

Our first kiss of the new year


Valentine's Day

Went to Disneyland and got ENGAGED!

Surprised Joe's parents by taking them to get their vows renewed

Easter

I turned two decades old

Date Night

My youngest sister went to her senior prom

And graduated High School

Joe turned 23

I got my right thigh tattooed

My niece turned two

Our friends had their baby

We spent a lot of time outside and enjoyed summer



Had our engagement party

Fourth of July
Went with Sheila and the rest of her bridesmaids to buy her wedding dress

 Got my forearm tattooed

Had our engagement photos taken

Went to the county fair

My sister had her bridal shower

We went to Disneyland again

 Went on beautiful hikes

Starting nannying

Mailed our save the dates

Dressed as Wednesday and Pugsly Addams for Halloween

My sister got married

Thanksgiving

Decorated for Christmas

The Courthouse Lighting

Found out my big sister is pregnant with her first baby

Shopped for and bought my WEDDING DRESS!

Christmas


I hope your 2013 was nothing short of wonderful, and here's to an even better 2014!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful and rich year!!! Love all the photos and hope that 2014 is just as great :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great!! sounds like a really good year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Your year was packed and it looked fabulous! Hope 2014 is just as amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow look like really a fun year for you all!! congrats to your sister on her wedding and baby! and ah, just read your about, whereabouts in AZ do you live?(dont answer on here of course if you don't want : ). I dont even like saying exactly on my blog and i'm not in a small town in AZ. AND 20 - you're such a little one!!

    ReplyDelete