Social Icons

Winter Wish List

Tuesday, December 17, 2013


Winter is probably the most difficult season for me clothing wise. I'm the type of girl who loves to throw on a dress and sandals in the Spring and Summer, or a cardigan and flats in the Fall. But Winter here just gets so cold, all I care about is staying warm. I found a few things that I think would make staying toasty still cute! Also, my instant camera is due for an upgrade, and this one is just so cool!

1. Orange coat from Ruche 2. Striped scarf from Anthropologie 3. Bow ear warmer from Ruche 4. Hunter boots from Nordstrom 5. Instax instant camera from Urban Outfitters 6. Polka dot blazer from Anthropologie

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hunter boots, and they are still on my wishlist to get! x
    http://www.shewrotetoday.com/

    ReplyDelete