Social Icons

Eve of Christmas Eve

Monday, December 23, 2013

Joe and I decided to have our own little Christmas tonight because tomorrow and the next day is going to be packed full of parties and family. Tomorrow we have to be at my grandma's house in Mesa at noon, then another party that night, Christmas morning at my mom's, and Christmas night with my dad. Not to mention time with Joe's parents when they get back from Vermont. WHEW! Busy busy!

Tonight was wonderful though. Joe came home from work and I made us some spaghetti for dinner. Then we put on our jammies, popped in a Christmas movie and gave each other gifts. I had SO much fun shopping for Joe's presents. I feel like I know him a million times more than I did last year, so everything I bought for him seemed perfect. As cheesy as it sounds, giving really is the meaning of this holiday, and it gives me such a warm wonderful feeling being able to overdo that.  I love being able to know somebody so well that I will know exactly what will make them smile.

I seriously feel like the luckiest girl in the world tonight. Not because of the gifts that were bought for me, but because I have somebody who cares and listens and knows me so well. And I have someone I can do the same for. It is the best feeling in the world!




I'm so excited for this print! It's from Parlor Tattoo Prints on Etsy. All of the artwork is so amazing and I can't wait to get this framed and hung on the wall!




I was so happy to be able to get this for Joe! It's a children's book written by Tom Delonge (from Blink 182 and Angels and Airwaves) who is one of Joe's favorite people. I woke up early the morning it was released to make sure I could get one and most were already sold out! They are signed and limited to 1000, so I'm so happy I was able to snag one! And he looked so excited when he opened it :)


Nic's gift from daddy :)



Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Eve Eve!

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Eve Eve Cam. Hope you have a Fab Chrissie. Mine isn't as busy as yours but we too have to do 2 families on Christmas day. Looks like you both got a lot of good goodies.. Enjoy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a wonderful Christmas celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all your goodies! Happy Holidays to you & Joe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Tom delonge that's so cool he wrote a kids book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Tom Delonge book was so thoughtful - I didn't even hear about it, and I'm a huge blink fan! Great photos. :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gifts look awesome! And a book signed by Tom Delonge?! Ahh, you guys are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha love the Star Wars collar for your dog!

    ReplyDelete