Social Icons

50 Facts About Me

Thursday, March 13, 2014



I was tagged by a few different people to do this "50 Facts About Me" post, so I figured I might as well give it a go.

So here are fifty completely random things about me:

1. I'm strictly a dog person. I think kittens are cute but just don't like cats for some reason.

2. I have a scar on my belly button where it was once pierced. My sweater hooked onto the ring one day and yanked it almost completely out.

3. I cut twelve inches of my hair off when I was sixteen to donate, and although I was happy I donated it, I hated my hair short so much and swore I would never cut it short again. Whenever I get tempted to cut it I think about that time.

4. This year I suddenly became really into makeup, something I never cared too much for before.

5. I absolutely love watching peoples' "haul" videos on Youtube.

6. I'm extremely picky when it comes to food. I even used to hate going out to eat with people because I was embarrassed of ordering a super specific meal or wouldn't know what to do if the restaurant didn't have anything I liked. I've gotten a lot better but still don't have a very wide variety of food I love.

7. It's always been a kind-of-dream of mine to be a baker, just like Cake Boss!

8. Joe was my third serious relationship, third times the charm!

9. I was in karate when I was age 8-11, and was a purple belt when I quit. I always kind of wish I continued to black belt.

10. I was painfully shy all through elementary and middle school, high school I got a little better, and now I don't consider myself very shy at all!

11. I've never been to another country.

12. I really wish I had a British accent.

13. Thirteen has always been my lucky number, I was also born on the thirteenth and will be married on the thirteenth.

14. I am Lebanese from my dads side but hate Lebanese food.

15. I've had my chihuahua Nic for seven years now and she is my favorite little companion.

16. I really want to vlog but feel way too awkward in front of a video camera.

17. My middle name is Marie, same as all the girls on my mom's side, it's like a family tradition.

18. I really would love to visit London.

19. I have lived in Prescott, AZ my entire life (besides when I moved to Phoenix for a couple of years for college) and even though I'm comfortable here I can't wait to move once we're married.

20. My grandma on my dad's side passed away on my fifteenth birthday, worst birthday ever.

21. I had surgery to remove a little growth thing on my eyelid, then one on my heel a couple years later.

22. Eye doctors say I have 20/20 vision, but I don't feel like it's that good.

23. In school English class was my strong point, I was terrible at math, and everything else fell somewhere in the middle.

24. A couple of years ago I replaced the carpet in my house for shiny, dark wood floors, and I regret it so much. I have to vacuum every single day for dust not to show and it's impossible to clean foot prints and streaks off of them. NEVER GET SHINY WOOD FLOORS.

25. My dad has owned a car dealership since before I was born but I've never had any interest in cars whatsoever.

26. And when I was four years old I was in People Magazine with my family for some Toyota thing.

27. California is my favorite state, and Hawaii is a close second.

28. My dad is a pilot and my older sister is training to become one but I can't get on an airplane without having a slight panic attack. Especially when flying over a body of water.

29. As much as I hate admitting this, I love a lot of material things.

30. I love Disneyland so much and wish I could go a lot more often.

31. Joe and I met on Facebook.

32. I love Sex and the City, even the movies.

33. I get distracted way too easily and have a hard time doing only one thing at a time.

34. I always see people wearing really cute vintage and thrift store clothing, but never have been able to find anything even decent.

35. Joe is really into video games and I've never liked them at all.

36. I don't really like coffee.

37. I'm not one of those people who thinks getting tattooed feels good or is therapeutic, it hurts and I absolutely hate it.

38. Mine and Joe's only pet name for each other is Buddy, I don't know where it came from but we both use it really often.

39. I'm not a strong swimmer at all and can't go under water without holding my nose.

40. I'm so pale I have an extremely hard time finding makeup light enough for me.

41. I am really terrible at doing my own nails. I always attempt to, thinking I can do better, and they always turn out so messy.

42. I absolutely adore little kids, but honestly, I enjoy coming home to a child-less house after a full day of nannying. So I think we'll be holding off on having kids of our own for a while.

43. I really enjoy a lot of country music, especially old stuff. But that is for sure the only "country" thing about me.

44. I've never gotten a speeding ticket, but I was in my first car accident only about a month after getting my license. I was texting and rammed into the car in from of me. So stupid! Thankfully no one was hurt though.

45. Yellow has always been my favorite color. I especially love darker shades like mustard, marigold and goldenrod.

46. I constantly find myself doing really strange dances I make up (only at home, haha) and usually don't even notice until Joe says something or starts laughing at me.

47. I am a huge sweets person. I pretty much love any kind of sweet besides citrus flavored things and things with coconut.

48. I'm on my iPhone way too much.

49. I was at the midnight premier for every single Twilight movie that came out. I don't even really like those movies but it was still a lot of fun.

50. When I first starting blogging I felt weird sharing things about myself to strangers, and was nervous that people who hate me might come here to make fun of me. But I got passed that very quickly and now just have fun doing it without worrying about that stuff at all.

Props if you actually read this far, that was quite the list! But I had a lot of fun doing it, and I tag anyone who would like to do it too! Link in the comments if you do so I can read it!

Have a lovely day, friends!

5 comments:

  1. 36. Are you a tea drinker?
    31. How did you meet on Facebook? That's so cute, you should do a ppst on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3. I did the exact same thing in high school! I cut my hair short to donate it, but then hated the short hair. Never again.
    45. Yellow rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked to post, so I did it myself! :D

    www.peachygoods.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. #40. ME.TOO.

    I'm sure this is an annoting question, but what kind of make-up do you use? Help a fellow pale sista out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just bought Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Siberia and it's pretty pale! Even matched my skin haha

      Delete