Social Icons

Happy March!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy March, Everybody! Can you believe it's already the third month in 2014! Is it just me or does time seem to go by so much faster the older you get? I keep finding myself shocked about how soon our wedding is. We're down to three and a half months away, and have been engaged almost a year! The time of our purposefully long engagement sure is flying! 

Anyways, it's been really rainy and stormy out this weekend, which is a normal way for this town to welcome Spring. Snow within the next few weeks wouldn't surprise me. It was super rainy Friday night when Joe came home from work, but I was just dying to get out of the house. I had been home with my feet up since Wednesday trying to reduce extreme swelling from my tattoos. We got rain-ready and went to a little sushi place down town. It was a lot of fun and delicious, but a bad idea for my feet. They killed the whole time at dinner and I ended up limping back into the house that night. My feet and ankles are still incredibly puffy and I really hope they go down soon, with the help of ice packs and almost constant elevation. 

On Saturday we sat down and did all of our wedding invitation work, stuffing stamping and sealing! We had so much fun listening to music together and putting together our wedding invites, repeatedly saying how crazy it all was! We're going to send them out some time this week and I absolutely cannot wait until we start receiving replies in the mail! I'll post a photo of one of them here once I know everyone has received theirs :) 

I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Times does fly by the older you get. I hope the snow doesn't visit anymore this year. I only like it if I don't have to go anywhere with my car. It is nice to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they probably were still puffy because they weren't use to having much pressure on them. I started trying to walk immediately and also took a pain reliever and it took about 5 days for most of the swelling to go away. But then again it was one foot and not two, so who knows. But I promise, it will get better. My foot now just has the ugly peeling situation going on.

    ReplyDelete