Social Icons

Links to Love

Friday, March 28, 2014

I really want to fill my house with succulents and flowers for spring!
















A Sprinkles Cupcake ATM! We need one of these where I live!

How funny are these Emoji loafers?!

Who else is super annoyed with companies photoshopping their models?

Also annoyed with Joan Rivers saying this about Lena Dunham.

These dip-dyed wedding invitations are so so pretty!

Bubble waffles?! Yes please!

In case you missed it: My Tattoo Collection.

Bobby Pin Hacks.

A lovely little reminder for you.

Just posted some new stuff to Poshmark if you care to go take a look.

And finally: Why You Shouldn't be Jealous of "Perfect" People on the Internet.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and weekend, my bridal shower is tomorrow, yay! So I'll be back soon with photos from that :)

1 comment:

  1. SO many cute things.

    and thank you for including my post :)

    happy monday pretty girl!
    xo

    ReplyDelete