Social Icons

Easy Peasy Braided Headband

Tuesday, March 11, 2014




I call this "easy peasy" because it is seriously one of the easiest hair styles I've ever tried! I personally prefer wearing my hair down, I feel like I look weird when it's up, so I love discovering little things like this I can do to jazz up my every day hair. It takes about five minutes and really adds a fun, springy look.

All you need for this is a couple bobby pins and a couple small elastics.

Start by pulling the top part of your hair back so you have easy access to the hair behind your ears. Then, make a small, three strand braid right behind your ear and secure it with an elastic. Do the exact same thing on the other side. Pull each braid over the top of your head and pin it down behind the opposite ear. Release the hair you pinned back and you're good to go! It can help the look to tease the hair behind the headband, and don't forget the hairspray!

I'm not used to doing tutorials, so hopefully this was easy enough to understand! If you know of any other fun hairstyles for spring, please share in the comments, I'd love to learn more :)



3 comments:

  1. Super cute and flirty! Love this. Definitely going to try it out :)

    xoxo Jess
    Foreign Room

    P.S. Thanks for the backpack and other little goodies!!! I already took the bag out on an adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Your tutorial is good. I must try it!

    X
    Molly
    thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Wish I could do this again... Chopped my hair off last year. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete