Social Icons

ABC Survey

Friday, August 16, 2013


Lovely public bathroom shot.
A - Age: Twenty.
B - Bed size: Queen.
C - Chore you hate: Dishes! Grosses me out.
D - Drink of choice: Root Beer. Not big on alcohol.
E - Essential start to your day item: My Phone. I check it before I even get out of bed.
F - Favorite color: Yellow.
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5'5"
I - Instruments you play(ed): None. I wish I knew one.
J - Job: Dental Assistant
K - Kids: None, but would love a couple in the future.
L - Live: In Arizona.
M - Mom's name: Lisa
N - Nicknames: Buddy.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Never, actually!
P - Pet Peeve: Hypocrisy, judgmental people
Q - Quote: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and 
those who matter don't mind"
R - Right or left handed: Right handed.
S - Siblings: Four sisters.
T - Time you wake up: it depends.
U- Underwear: Usually, haha.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussels sprouts.
W - What makes you run late: Sleeping in.
X - X-rays you've had: Head after concussion.
Y - Yummy food you make: Italian food is my specialty!
Z - Zoo animal: I love all animals. Not zoos though.
If you want to play along and do the survey too, comment with a link to it so I can see :)
Happy Weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Aww, I love this! It's such a fun way to get to know people a little bit better. And for some reason it kind of reminds me of the old Myspace surveys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment! Your blog is so lovely. You have a new follower for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that dress on you and love this fun survey!!!

    ReplyDelete