Social Icons

Afternoon Hike

Monday, August 12, 2013


Tonight Joe and I went for a nice little hike around our town's beautiful Willow Lake. The weather here has been so lovely lately, we want to take advantage of it and spend as much time outside as possible. We always have so much fun together whatever we're doing, so we love to work out and go on hikes together. Having each other there always seems to make those things easier and more fun. Plus it's time I start getting into wedding shape! That'll probably be pretty hard for me since A. I am not very athletic and B. After every work out I insist on going out to get a sweet "reward." Tonight it was frozen yogurt hehe. I'm sure once the wedding is closer I'll start buckling down, or at least I hope I do!
Anyways, here are a few iPhone photos from tonight's little outing.


















2 comments: