Social Icons

List of Loves

Sunday, August 11, 2013


  • Succulent plants, everywhere.
  • Wedding planning
  • Hanging out with old friends I haven't seen in a while
  • Film photography
  • Delicious late lunches on Sunday with my love
  • The transition between Summer and Autumn, especially in this town
  • Hubert's Lemonade
  • Lala Magic
  • Making new blogger friends like MarlynLindsayCara, and Nicolle.
  • Everything from Rifle Paper Co.
  • Clearance books at Hastings for 99¢
  • Joe's graphic design work. I'm so proud of him!
  • These adorable Save the Date cards.
  • Nicole always being outside, loving the weather and grass.
  • This quote.
  • And finally, this blog post I stole from Sometimes Sweet, seems super helpful!

What are you loving today?

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I want to be your new blog friend! ;] we can drink Hubert's until we turn into lemons!

    ReplyDelete