Social Icons

My Weekend In Photos

Sunday, August 4, 2013

This weekend was an eventful one. On Thursday, as planned, Joe and I went down to Phoenix and signed the contract and made the first payment for our wedding venue! It was so exciting to go over all the details and start making this official!

Later that afternoon we headed over for my cousin's wedding in Mesa. It was a really beautiful wedding and we had so much fun!





Then Friday was the day I got my arm tattooed. It is actually a coverup of something I got when I was 17 and didn't know anything about tattoos whatsoever. I was a little nervous to have a big piece on my arm that will mostly always be visible, but I really am happy with how it turned out!




Saturday I went over to my sister's house to do a few bridesmaid duties. We made some favors and stuffed envelopes for the Bridal Shower. So many wedding related things happened this weekend!


Joe's dad drove over his 1966 Corvette. Such a pretty car! Then last night we just hung out at home and played Headbandz with some friends. 


So it was a pretty good weekend for me! Hope you all had a great one, too!


3 comments:

  1. Hey Cam! I'm Molly and I blog over at thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz. Just found your blog and I'm following along. Good luck with all the wedding planning!

    x

    ReplyDelete