Social Icons

Do You Believe In Magic

Monday, August 5, 2013


Today was wonderful. 
A new dress + film camera + Kendall's equals perfection!
I'm so excited about this dress I just got! Lala Magic seriously has the cutest dresses ever! I'm in love with their vintage and very girly look. Perfect for me :) Go check them out! 
(Their button is just to the right)
Here are a few photos from today. We used my Diana Mini 35mm camera with red scale film.


Dress: Lala Magic, Belt: Forever 21, Shoes: Target, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters


7 comments:

  1. Wow great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the phone case from! I have a fox one but it doesn't stay on very well which is bumming me out. I love the picture where you're drinking the soda. It reminds me of one of my favorite movie scenes from The Go Getter. They aren't at a booth, they are actually in a hotel room eating burgers and sipping soda but for some reason it made me think of that scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'll have to watch it! And the phone case is from Nordstrom BP :)

      -Cam

      Delete
  3. I have the same phone case! And, your tattoo, is to die for. I have a gypsy girl on my inner bicep (in color) but I want this one SO MUCH added to my arm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress and these pictures are very much perfection. Indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable in this dress Cam, wish to see the whole outfit. Love the photos too, very vintage and whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress and these photos! I found your blog through Sometimes Sweet, and am now following!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete