Social Icons

Under the Bridge

Friday, August 23, 2013

One of my absolute favorite things to do is grab the cameras (DSLR and film) and go find cool looking places to take photos. Not only do the photos usually turn out pretty cool, but Joe and I always have such a fun time goofing around and just spending time together. A few days ago we went to this old bridge in our town so he could mess around with his 1970's Vivitar he just got. It was a lot of fun, like usual! Also, I was featured on Tastes Like Love today, go check it out :)






















Outfit: Dress: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Blowfish


3 comments:

  1. That place looks amazing! I would love to explore my hometown more and take photos with my boyfriend. Playing with my cameras and goofing around enjoying the day together. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty location! My favorite is the second picture from the top. The chipping paint is so cool on the bridge.

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some really great backdrops! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete