Social Icons

Black & White Film

Monday, August 25, 2014

A while back, on my 21 Before 22 post, I mentioned I wanted to try to shoot a roll of film every month, well, I just got around to developing my very first roll, oops! But after seeing the way this one came out, I'm definitely going to continue shooting film. There's just something so special about it; experimenting with settings, not knowing how something will turn out, and if it doesn't come out perfectly, it just adds character and uniqueness to the photo.

Here are a few of my favorite shots from my first roll.

















If you're looking for a good black and white film, this is the one I used. ISO 400, high contrast (as you can see) and uses C41 process, so even a place like Walgreens can develop it :)

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! I really like the one of the Mr kissing your hand in the car. Favorite for sure.

    ReplyDelete