Social Icons

Celebrate S'mores Day

Thursday, August 7, 2014

August 10th is National S'mores Day! I don't know about you, but I plan on celebrating for sure! S'mores bring back so many childhood memories for me; sitting around a bonfire with my parents and sisters, roasting marshmallows and laughing so much while enjoying summer vacation. 

Joe and I don't have a fire pit here at our house, but fortunately, there are still so many options if you're craving a good a ole s'more. Just searching "s'more recipe" on Pinterest will bring up tons of options, and that's exactly what I did! I included the recipes I saw and thought looked the yummiest, just click the photo to be taken to the original source!

I hope you find a s'more recipe that looks irresistible to you, and enjoy S'more Day and these last few weeks of summer!



2 comments:

  1. I made s'mores brownies for my husband's birthday last year. It's his favorite dessert. I didn't use a recipe but I'm sure there's tons on Pinterest, like you said. Just make sure you put the marshmallows on in the last minute of cooking... they go from deliciously browned to black as coals in no time (not that that happened to me:)). Happy s'mores day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a version of s'mores dip. I love s'mores! These all look fantastic. Ugh, not I'm craving them. x :D

    ReplyDelete