Social Icons

Links to Love

Sunday, August 3, 2014


If you haven't yet, go download the Party Party app, it's so much fun! (obviously^)

Old Lady Lifestyle Tips for Twentysomething Women. Good to know!

GIRLS fans (like me!) will love this tee!

These gorgeous half floral crowns are meant for brides, but I want one for every day!

#LIKEAGIRL

I'm in love with this nursery. Almost makes me want a baby soon, almost.

Be Crafty is having a workshop soon here in AZ and I really want to go!

How I Went from Slut-Shamer to Women's Rights Activist.

What are your thoughts on the Fifty Shades of Grey trailer? I have mixed feelings.

Summer Beauty Secrets from one of my favorite Youtubers.

A dad attempting to decode popular hashtags.

A great read about getting married young.

A Few Wondrous Times Vandalism Did the World Some Good.

This blue top and skirt set is perfection!

How people reacted to Facebook being down.

And finally, don't forget to look for hearts and send them my way!

Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new name of the blog and these links are great!
    xoxo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete