Social Icons

Newlywed Home

Monday, August 18, 2014

Hello, all! I thought it would be fun to show you a few photos from around our home. Joe and I have been married for two months and five days, and we're getting the hang of living together and sharing a home. It's been so fun and crazy sharing all this space and working together to make it our own. 

 Right now, we're all about filling the house with tons of wedding photos (as you'll see) and lovey-dovey things. Obviously neither of us have ever had a whole home to decorate before, so we're learning together what we like and what we think looks good, and we have tons and tons of ideas for things we want to do and change. For example, a friend of ours is building us a coffee table right now and we plan on painting the hutch we got on Craigslist for a super steal, along with other bigger things that probably won't happen for a while. But in the mean time we're really enjoying having this place and making it our home by adding small touches. Our home is always changing, so I'll have to keep up with updating posts!

Here are some bits and pieces of our very first home together:
(I decided to only post close-up details rather than bedrooms and things like that, maybe some day I will without feeling weird ;))

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! How cute! I can't wait until we can finally get to decorating our home after all the wedding craziness stops. But seriously, your house is decorated so pretty, Cam! You two have done a great job so far <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love all of it! Do you two share an office space? I love that you use the same shelves in each space but each with your own personal knick knacks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such lovely little vignettes of your space! It must be so much fun decorating together. I absolutely love decorating, and it never really end when you own your own house together :)
    www.thisanalogadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see jack skellington! I love your decor :D

    ReplyDelete