Social Icons

Dreaming of Autumn

Saturday, August 23, 2014

One of my favorite photos of Joe and I, October 2012

I know it's incredibly cliché of me, but I usually spend most of August dreaming of Autumn. Like most, it's my absolute favorite season, and I'm fortunate enough to live in a place with the most amazing Autumn. Perfect orange leaves, crisp cool weather, pumpkin patches and festivals, I just enjoy it all so much. Around this time of year, I always look back at photos I took during the fall and I practically get butterflies just anticipating the months to come. I think of leaving our windows open to let in the cool air, lighting my absolute favorite Sweater Weather candle, and crunching on the piles upon piles of leaves that have fallen onto our driveway. I'm sure by early November I'll already be thinking about Christmas and Winter, as I tend to get overly exited and ahead of myself, but for now, I'm completely stoked for our Autumn here in Prescott.

What about Autumn are you looking forward to most?


2 comments:

  1. Autumn is my favourite season as well :) I mostly look forward to the crisp, cool & fresh air...and that first rain :)

    www.whimsical-truth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so looking forward to autumn as well! I love going back to school (Lame, I know), and I love hot tea and warm blankets, haha.

    ReplyDelete