Social Icons

Friday in Photos

Monday, August 11, 2014

My alarm was actually set for 7:30 and I snoozed twice :) Every weekday morning Joe and I wake up around this time and he heads off to be at work by 8 am (his work is very close to our house!)


Right after he leaves, I make myself a light breakfast, usually a bowl of cereal. I then get ready and leave the house at about 9:35 to be at my work by 10. 
Today my sweet husband surprised me at work by bringing me a sugary pick-me-up during his lunch break.
Conveniently, the place I work does waxing, so after work I got my eyebrows done.

After work, I drove over to our Trader Joe's to get some groceries (and flowers of course) for the house.
I got home, put away groceries, ate a quick lunch, put the flowers in water, and Joe came home from work around 4:15
Once he was home, he changed into shorts and we took the dogs on a little walk. They love stopping in the grassy areas in our neighborhood to play and roll around in. I wish we had grass of our own for them!
After our walk, we decided we would go out for dinner and a movie later, so I took a relaxing bath  then looked at some blogs while Joe read a few of his comic books and played on the lap top, and we usually just talk and hang out.
For dinner, we tried a newer place in town we'd never been to before. On a normal weeknight, I make dinner at home, but we thought it would be fun to go out and get some wine.
We then headed to the theater to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I actually quite enjoyed it, although I usually don't love seeing movies in 3D, but since the other one was sold out, this was our only option. Still had lots of fun though!

After the movie, we headed home for the night and watched Friends in bed, and passed out around one.

So this is a someone typical Friday for me, it was a pretty good one though! I hope you all had a great Friday as well!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!