Social Icons

Links to Love

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a fun weekend and a nice Sunday, but in case you're bored, here are some links I'm loving for you to check out, enjoy!

I just received this sweet print from the talented Rosa, her shop is filled with adorable prints!

10 beautiful images that will change how you feel about stretch marks.

How cute is this Things I'm Thankful For piece?!

Lena Dunham on the death of Robin Williams

And speaking of Robin Williams, this tribute by Christopher Lee is perfect.



I love this sweater and these boots for fall!

I know some people who should stop saying these things to tattooed people (girls).

Another reason to love Joseph Gordon-Levitt.


SO excited to be attending this workshop next month!

One of the coolest pregnancy announcements I've ever seen!

I love everything on Emorie's Autumn Wishlist.

If you're in the market for some new-to-you clothes, check out my Poshmark, and leave me a link to yours so I can see it!

20 great photography posts on one of my favorite blogs.

And finally, have you heard about the Monkey Selfie?

xoxo!


1 comment: