Social Icons

Beauty Products I'd Like to Try

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

One: Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System. This is a product I've been hearing about for years, mostly from my mom and sister, who absolutely love it. For me, I've always been a little turned off by the price, I guess not seeing how it was any better than a $5 face brush. But, I've been thinking about it more and more and would really like to try it out. With Fall and Winter coming up, my skin gets even more dry and dull than usual, so maybe it would be good for me to have this system. It claims to:

  • remove makeup six times better than usual methods
  • clears pores and reduces pore size
  • cleanses so thoroughly that skin care products absorb better
  • removes layers of dead skin
  • leaves skin looking noticeably healthier.
That all sounds really, really good to me! Most of the reviews are really positive and some people say it feels like a facial every day! So this product is next on my "to try" list, I'll let you know what I think!

Two: Benefit Majorette Blush. I've mentioned a bunch of times how big of a Benefit fan I am, so whenever a new product comes out (this one just did today!) I'm really excited to give it a try. This blush is a cream to powder, so it can easily be applied with fingers, and can be worn alone or under a powder blush to amplify it. The color is a really pretty pinky-peach shade, and oh my gosh, the packaging is so cute, I'm such a sucker! I actually just bought a new blush, and already love mine that I use, but I do want to give this one a try. New blushes are always fun to experiment with, so I'll grab this one eventually!

Three: Bare Minerals Bare Skin Serum Foundation. I'm already I pretty big Bare Minerals fan. I really like using the powder foundation on days when I don't want to wear a ton of heavy makeup, so I was pretty interested when I found out they made a liquid. I've heard from a lot of people that it's a really natural-looking and has a luminous finish, which I love. It also is supposed to be great for dry skin, which I have. It's also cool that it only takes a couple drops into the special brush and it buffs on really nicely. This is actually sold where I work, and I've tried it on other people but haven't tried it myself yet. So far people are really happy with how it looks and it looks nice on everyone, but everyones skin is different so I'll have to try it for myself soon! 

Have you tried any of this products? What do you think of them? Are there any beauty products have you been wanting to try?

Have a great week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I just bought the Clarisonic Mia2, and tonight I used it for the first time. I can't wait to see the results. I have high hopes for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt that it will not effective to health!!!! I have liked this products and want to use this products as well and sure the products will like to use everyone and must get the best service form it and will be satisfy this products owners

    ReplyDelete