Social Icons

Currently

Monday, September 1, 2014



Enjoying: The last couple weeks of Summer. Yesterday was pretty warm out, so Joe, Katie and I went out for frozen yogurt and walked around downtown. It's so crazy to me that August is over, but September has a lot of exciting things in store; tattoos, trips, weddings, FALL, it's gonna be a great month and I'm really looking forward to it. But for now, I'm trying to soak up the last bit of Summer and sunshine.

Watching: Joe and I just started watching Modern Family, and we're loving it! I had seen a couple episodes of it here and there, but now actually watching it and paying attention, it's so good and funny! We love watching it together and laughing, if you haven't seen it yet I suggest you do, it's really good! Also been watching Pretty Little Liars, the mid-season finale was last week and it was cRaZy! Love me some overly dramatic shows about high school aged murderers ;)

Feeling: Inspired! Every year when Fall is just around the corner, I really want to go out and buy all sorts of Fall-related items. Sweaters, tights, boots, home decor, tons of Fall-scented candles, I love it all so much! Fall kind of feels like "New Years" for me, it makes me want to start fresh. I'm planning on doing a huge closet clean-out soon, I want to give away or sell all of my clothes I haven't worn in a while, and want to slowly start buying new things. Out with the old and in with the new!

Wanting: To continue to blog often. I feel like I'm doing better about blogging more often and feeling more confident about it. I've mentioned before how comparing myself to more experienced bloggers, or not getting a lot of comments and followers has made me feel insecure, but I'm starting to realize that I enjoy blogging for myself, not for those things. I love that I've made a few friends along the way, but I'm trying to make sure it remains something I do for my own enjoyment instead of something that causes stress or self-doubt.

Loving: A lot! Seeing Halloween stuff in stores, cooking dinner at home almost every night, slowly but surely getting our house together, experimenting with new makeup, making tons of Fall plans, and life being just comfortable and content. The past year up of our lives seemed so busy, and it's great when there are tons of things going on, but right now everything is just calm and we're really enjoying it! Sometimes boring can be good!

So what about you? What are you currently up to? I hope you're having a wonderful Labor Day!
Oh, and Happy September!

Currently posts inspired by Danielle at Sometimes Sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty Little Liars is fantastic. I just started watching (and finished the two seasons of) Orphan Black. Even more creepy than Pretty Little Liars, oh so, so so so, good. I had a short falling out with PLL a while back but I just can't stay away. I was talking to a friend about it recently and she said she just wanted to know who was A and all the answers. I realized that I didn't care to know, I was happy with how everything was going, I mean, not really, I don't like who they offed, but usually I'm the type of person in a show or in real life or with a book that just wants to know the answer already and this is one place where I am just along for the ride. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to blog more often as well. I'm getting better at it. I am wanting to be the blogger who at least post 3 times a week, if not more. I'm sooo excited for halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete