Social Icons

Links to Love

Friday, September 12, 2014


How cute is this custom return address stamp?! I figured now that I'm married it only made sense to have one with my new last name on it! This Etsy shop has the cutest stamps if you write a lot of letters like me!

Here are a few more awesome Etsy shops to check out: one, two and three.

A good read on being a girly feminist.

So many celebrities are saying enough to gun violence in this video.

I'll be so happy if this ends up being true!

I'm so very excited to see this movie!

Anyone else excited about the iPhone 6? Joe and I stayed up until 12 last night to pre-order, true nerds!

The Best {and Easiest} Glazed Donuts, soo tempting!

Starbucks Baristas are Fighting to Show Their Tattoos at Work.

That's all I've got for now! Leave any links you're loving in the comments below for me to see, and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments: