Social Icons

Fall Wish List

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fall is just around the corner (12 days, to be exact) and I feel like I'm already completely in Fall Mode. I was afraid I was going to miss Summer, since it practically rained here the entire time, but I feel really ready for a new season. Fall is one of my favorite times to shop for all new things, it reminds me of when I used to go back-to-school shopping with my mom and sisters, picking out all new sweaters and boots and fresh makeup. It's such a nice, refreshing feeling. Here are a few things I have my eye on for Fall...

1. This Forever 21 sweater is seriously perfect. Everyone needs a chunky cable knit sweater like this one for Fall, and for the price, you really can't go wrong! Plus it comes in six awesome colors, I want one of each!

2. This Made Well tote is something I've had my eye on for a while. I always prefer smaller, cross-body bags in the Summer, but Fall is all about the huge bags. Plenty of room to fit an extra sweater if it starts to get cold, and the color is just perfect! Plus, you can have it personalized with your initials, how cool is that!

3. Socks. Boring for some, a favorite of mine. Something you'll always find me wearing when it's a little chilly in the house but I don't feel ready to crank the heater yet. Plus, cute pairs like these are fun to put under short boots with dresses, super Fall-ey!

4. This Elizabeth and James perfume has quickly become a favorite of mine. I usually don't even like perfume at all, it always gives me a headache, but I got suckered into buying the rollerball version of this one (thanks to the cute packaging) and I actually love it. It has a very soft, light smell to it that just adds a touch of scent, not overpowering at all. I'm thinking I'll have to go back for the bigger size soon!

5. I realized after putting this wish list together that I had this candle on my Fall Wish List last year! Ha, I must really want this thing. For one, the jar is so beautiful, and two, who doesn't want their house to smell like pumpkin soufflĂ© all Fall long! I know I do! I also wouldn't mind the Oatmeal Cookie one, yum!

6. As you've probably seen, plum and violet lipstick is just about everywhere right now. And for some reason I feel like I really want to give this trend a try. It worries me that I may be too pale for this, I don't want to look "goth," but I've seen it look quite amazing on others and want to try it out myself. Plus, how pretty is the color of this one, absolute perfect purple for Fall if you ask me!

What's on your Fall Wish List?

3 comments:

  1. I need that lipstick in my life, but I can't bring myself to spend that much money for it, now lol. I want the candle because I like the way it looks lol... is that bad? Its bad :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you wish list, Cam! Socks are some of my favorites as well :) I'm on the hunt for more hats this Fall and I want to expand my tights collection with some fun colors that are trending this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sweater from Forever 21! Especially in that mustard yellow color. Also, plum lipsticks totally scream fall to me.

    ReplyDelete