Social Icons

Blush Worthy

Thursday, February 27, 2014



I don't know about you, but I've been paying close attention to upcoming Spring items, so excited for the soon season change, and I'm seeing a whole lot of blush. That pretty, pale pink, ballerina color. And to be completely honest, it's not a color I would generally go for, as I usually go for more bold colors for Spring, but for some reason this color keeps grabbing my attention. I'm starting to warm up to the idea of wearing this incredibly feminine color. I don't have a pink bow in my collection, and I love this one from American Apparel! I'm learning lately that you don't ever have to stick to one style, and it can be really fun to change things up and add some new, different things to your wardrobe! Here are a few things in blush I'm loving.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!