Social Icons

Handmade Valentine Swap: From Me

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hello everyone, hope you all are having a fab Tuesday! I don't know about you, but I'm so excited for it to be February! Like I've said before, Valentines Day has always been one of my favorite holidays, and I always want to do so much to celebrate. I talked a bit before about this Handmade Valentines Swap I'm participating in, and I finally was able to start. I was put into a group of five girls (myself included) and we were assigned to send each person a Valentine-themed package. I had SO much fun thinking of ideas and putting together a fun package full of hearts and pink and love! 

in each package I included:
a little handwritten note
a paint sample book mark
a darling vintage Valentine (which are free to print here!)
a little heart shaped notebook and pencil
and homemade sugar cookies, not the prettiest things ever but I tried!

So I can now send these out right away, and cannot wait to receive my Valentines from my partners! I will post photos of them as soon as I can!


will you be sending out any Valentines Day snail mail?
xo

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this! So, so cute. I'm sending some of my friends little Valentine's packages, and I can't wait to get all the stuff and send them out! Do you and Joe have any fun plans for V day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, it's so fun! I got us a couple's massage for that day and he's taking me out to dinner, super cheesy! I can't wait!

      Delete
  2. such a cute idea! how did you get involved in this? loving your lovely love kit :) -Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. welp, i spoke too soon. i just checked out the link you provided to where you signed up :) -Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah, I'm just usually searching for "letter exchange projects" and that's how I came across this one and the New Years one. They're super fun you should try one! :)

      Delete
  4. Cute!! Lucky girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cookies are super cute - and I love the made with love note.
    Don't sell yourself short - those are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've never been a strong baker but I try :)

      Delete
  6. Super cute! Yep, I'm sending out some cards and treat envelopes. I love snail mail!

    (PS: I just discovered your blog and I love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet post & a darling blog! xo
    -Zie Darling

    ReplyDelete