Social Icons

Itty Bitty Us

Friday, February 21, 2014


As you all know, since I talk about it a ton, I'm getting married this June. Four months from now! And the last few months have been non-stop wedding planning and decision making. And anyone who has ever planned a wedding before knows just how many choices there are that are all on you and your partner. It gets pretty overwhelming!

Well, recently Jenna from Jenna Leslye Designs made this whole process one step easier by gifting us a set of her adorable hand-made cake toppers! Seriously, how cute are these things?! I absolutely love that they're personalized, so they're made just for you, and I'm a sucker for anything hand-made.

For our wedding, I really wanted to try to stick to mostly hand-made and DIY, since it gives such a personal touch to a wedding, so these cake toppers are absolutely perfect! She even added a little yellow bow to my hair, so cute! I can't wait to display these on our special day, and know they'll have a place in our hutch forever!

If you or anyone you know is in the process of planning a wedding, be sure to check out Jenna Leslye Designs on Etsy! I'm sure you'll find something you love!


Hand-made wooden cake toppers c/o Jenna Leslye Designs

6 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how exciting it must be for you right now! These are honestly the cutest cake toppers I have ever seen. How brilliant that they are personalized. What a very lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved painting them for you! I'm so glad you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful! I can tell your wedding is going to be super adorable...can't wait to see photos! How are you doing with all the wedding planning? Stressed at all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's going well, I actually didn't have a wedding-related melt down until about a week ago so not doing too badly haha!

      Delete
  4. SUCH a great idea! loving these little cake toppers. thanks for sharing :) -Misty

    ReplyDelete