Social Icons

Happy Birthday Blog!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

It's official! I have been blogging on Sincerely, Cam for one year now! I'm pretty proud of my little blog! Mostly because I was able to find the drive to blog multiple times a week, which I wasn't able to do the first few months, and started to have fun doing it instead of worrying about it not being good enough and never going anywhere. I've learned so much since I first started, made so many blogger friends, and really feel like I'm starting to discover my voice as a blogger. I enjoy coming to this space so much and coming up with new ideas for it. Even if this blog never gets huge, I love having this space of my own to be creative, and love being able to look back to what I was thinking or feeling a certain day. 

Since it's been a year, I made a list of my personal favorite posts so far. And if you would like, I would love to hear what your favorite posts have been, what you don't care for, and what you'd like to see more of. I really would like to start more series and little things of my own, so your feedback helps a lot! 

Here's to a year of blogging, and hopefully lots more!

PS. If you see in my archive that I've only been blogging for ten months, it's because I became insecure at one point and deleted my first two months of posts, which I wish I didn't do! I thought about waiting a couple months to celebrate a year, but since I've technically been blogging here for a year now, it makes sense to do it now :)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first year of blogging! I'm very glad that I've discovered your blog. It's been a joy to read and I look forward to seeing more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I find your blog so inspiring! :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see more about you and Joe, you two are super cute. Maybe a home tour would be fun too? What your favorite blogs and instagramers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats lovely lady, can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete