Social Icons

Cake for Breakfast

Sunday, February 9, 2014



Yesterday morning, Joe and I woke up early to be in Phoenix by 10am for our wedding cake tasting!! I was so excited for this part because duh, cake!

We got a little nervous when we pulled up to the bakery included in our venue because it was in a bit of a sketchy neighborhood, but we went in with open minds and were pleasantly surprised! The woman that helped us was very nice and the cakes we sampled were so so yummy! We described to her how we wanted the cake to look and she seemed very confident in it, so I'm not worried at all.

I am so thrilled to be checking things off the wedding to-do list one by one. Every time we complete a wedding errand like today it becomes that much more real. I officially have a wedding cake!! I mean, how crazy is that?!



Have a wonderful Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie...probably the #1 thing I'm most excited for about my wedding is the cake and food tasting. Not even the stuff at the wedding - just the tasting and deciding! Haha. Hope you had an easy decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go wedding cake tasting! Cake at 10 am sounds wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I like cake for breakfast in general, but to actually supposed to be eating it for breakfast is a dream. Definitely looking forward to that when I get married one day!

    xoxo Jess
    Foreign Room

    ReplyDelete